Garibaldi Provincial Park, Squamish, B.C., by photographer Ben Haggar.
Our fine art prints are printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing.
• Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality)
• 300gsm weight
• Matte finish, no surface glare with hand cut edges
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone
Our digital prints are printed on a satin finish halfway between matte and glossy using a 4 colour print process using toner.
• Printed on Mohawk Radian White Satin Paper
• 352gsm weight
• Satin finish
• Cost effective & high definition print with machine cut edges
• Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
This item is printed on demand and will drop ship from the printing press. Production time is approximately 8 business days, plus shipping time. If you order other items together with your art print, they will ship separately.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Ben is a highly accomplished editorial and award winning adventure photographer, writer, filmmaker, and polar guide who deeply loves wild places. Whether it be pioneering singletrack mountain bike routes in Greenland, climbing peaks in Garibaldi Park, or exploring the cultural side of cold water surfing, Ben strives to tell engaging, original stories with a focus on adventure and environmental stewardship.